- Reference Number
- Work Area
- Educational Services - Kindergarten
Po Leung Kuk Tai So Shiu Wan Kindergarten
1. Plan and design games and activities to children.Teach kindergarten classes of children from ages 3 to 6.
2. Plan , write daily lessons plans and prepare necessary class materials.
3. Organize Cambridge English lessons.
4. Work in collaboration with other teachers (class work and school work)
5. Assess students and prepare progress reports
6.Work with the classroom teachers and team leader to create a higher standard of English environment.
7.Maintain a safe and stimulating learning environment for all children.
- BEd/ PGDE (ECE) qualification is preferable.
- At least one-year of relevant experience in teaching Cambridge English lesson. - IELTS / Native speaker in English.
-Responsible, hardworking, cooperative, active and innovative.
-Ability to work cooperatively with support teachers, other colleagues, and the parent.
-Good communication skills.
-Able to play the piano and / or other instruments will be an advantage.
-Patient, friendly, outgoing, caring and love working with children
-Strong interpersonal skills, with some IT knowledge
Interested applicants should please send your resume and cover letter with a recent photo stating earliest availability
and expected salary directly to [email protected]
-The suitable candidate should provide the code for The School for accessing the result of the Sexual Conviction
Record Check (SCRC)。
-The information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.