Information for Applicants
- Bookings by registered local organizations or local groups could be made within 9 months of camping period on a first-come first-served basis.
- Schools, welfare organizations, sports organizations, youth groups and government departments under Education Bureau, Social Welfare Department, Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Home Affairs Bureau and Civil Service Bureau may have their bookings made within 12 months of camping period on a first-come first-served basis.
- Bookings made outside of aforementioned booking periods will not be entertained. The application form will be treated as invalid forms.
- Vacancies are reserved in sequence of the time our Booking Office receives the application forms. We do not accept reservation by phone.
- The applicant must be a Hong Kong resident over 18 years of age with valid identity document, and accompanying his/her campers throughout the camping period.
- The Camp does not accept travel agents’ bookings of our holiday camps as commercial accommodations.
- Participants who are non-Hong Kong residents can only reserve remaining vacancies within three months of camping period.
- Groups that seek to reserve the whole camp, or would like to hold international or charity events at the camp should contact respective campsite by phone for special arrangement.
Application and Confirmation Procedure
- Please download and read our guidelines for the booking/use of the camp and camp regulations available on our website.
- Call Booking Office at 22778678 or respective Camp Office for camp availability.
- Download application form on our website and submit via:
Email: [email protected]; or
Fax: 2882 3391; or
Post: Po Leung Kuk Booking Office, 10/F Vicwood K.T. Chong Building, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong
- Booking Office will send out a confirmation notice by email or by post to applicants to confirm booking.
- Applicants need to pay deposit within 10 days after issuance of confirmation notice for booking.
- All camp fees and meal fees should be paid one month before camping period.
- Camp Office would contact applicants to arrange activities and venues one month prior to their camping period. Additional activity and venue charges should be paid upon check-in.
- Applicants have to bring their official receipt (original or copy) issued by booking office upon check-in.
- Bookings made within seven days of check-in should be made directly through phoning respective campsite. Deadline for all bookings (including residential camp, day camp, happy hour camp and evening camp) is 3 days before check-in. You must pay camp and meal fees in full by bank transfer immediately. The Camp will consider on-the-spot enrollment according to the situation of the Camp concerned.
- Applicants need to pay the deposit within 10 days after issuance of confirmation notice for booking ($40 per head for residential camp, $20 per head for day camp/evening camp/happy hour camp). Once the booking is confirmed, applicant cannot change the camping period or type of camp. All remaining camp fees and meal fees should be paid at Finance Department of Po Leung Kuk one month before camping period.
- The Camp reserves the right to cancel bookings if applicants fail to settle deposit or pay other payments in time. No deposit will be returned when there is a reduction of campers. If an applicant has difficulties paying in time they should make a written request to the Camp for approval. Should the request be rejected, the applicant has to settle the payment as scheduled.
- Paying in person: cash, Visa or Mastercard, cheque payable to “Po Leung Kuk” are accepted
- Paying by bank transfer: Please hand in deposit receipt or online banking record, with confirmation notice for booking to Booking Office, either by fax (2882 3391) or by email ([email protected]). Please also mail the original deposit receipt to Finance Department of Po Leung Kuk, Vicwood K.T. Chong Building, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong. A receipt will be issued only after receiving the original deposit receipt.
- By Cheque: Please mail crossed cheque made payable to “Po Leung Kuk” together with confirmation notice for booking to Finance Department of Po Leung Kuk, Vicwood K.T. Chong Building, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong.
- Please download "Personal Information Collection Form" from our website, and hand it in to Camp Office upon check-in.
- The applicant must be a Hong Kong resident over 18 years of age with valid identity document, and accompanying his/her campers in the camp. The applicant is responsible for his/her fellow campers and must register at the Camp Office with his/her campers on the day of arrival. Camp staff will verify the applicant’s identity document upon check-in.
- If campers were found to rent or transfer their booking to other groups or foreigners, the Camp has the right to cancel their booking with no refunds. First offender will be warned; repeat offenders will be listed on “Unwelcomed-groups” and will be banned from future booking.
- The Camp reserves the right to reject any applications from the groups with records on cancellation of booking.
- For cancellation of booking, fees are non-refundable. However, meal charges may be refunded if a written request is received by Booking Office no later than 10 days before the planned day of check-in.
- Groups with 20 campers or above must order two meals in every (two days-one night) trip.
- If Typhoon Signal No. 3 or Rainstorm Black Warning Signal is hoisted, all activities will be cancelled and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- The Camp is closed from 1st to 3rd day of Chinese New Year.
- Po Leung Kuk reserves all rights to revoke any booking/camping confirmation without explanation. Should this occur, the organizer / individual will be notified at the earliest possible time and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- The Camp reserves all rights to make changes to all rules and regulations without prior notice.
|Recreational Services Booking Office||Hotline||(852) 2277 8678|
|Fax||(852) 2882 3391|
|Jockey Club Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp||Hotline||(852) 2792 4302|
|Fax||(852) 2792 0917|
|Jockey Club Tai Tong Holiday Camp||Hotline||(852) 2478 1332|
|Fax||(852) 2442 3869|