Lee Shau Kee Foundation Limited — Donation of the Po Leung Kuk Lee Shau Kee Building
The Kuk received a generous donation from Dr LEE Shau Kee, GBM through the Lee Shau Kee Foundation to help fund the repair works on the Po Leung Kuk Lee Shau Kee Building. Built in 1957 and formerly known as the Annex Building to the Main Building at the Headquarters of the Kuk, it was previously used as a creche and shelter for women. It now becomes the residence for children and a kindergarten-cum-nursery. The repair works on the building will help upgrade the Kuk’s facilities to keep abreast of the times and further enhance the facilities for residential child care and kindergarten.