Regarding to the anti-epidemic measurement announced by the Government on 5 January & 14 January 2022, two holiday camps under Po Leung Kuk will be operated as follows:
From 7 January 2022 to 20 January 2022, all sports and recreational facilities will be suspended while limited hostels and catering service will be provided from 7 January 2022 to 15 January 2022 only.
From 21 January 2022 to 3 February 2022, the Camps will be closed.
The Camp Offices are also closed during Chinese New Year (From 1 February 2022 to 3 February 2022). The Camps’ operation will be re-adjusted on 4 February 2022 in accordance with the updated anti-epidemic measurement announced by the Government.
Campers must have received vaccination after 24 February 2022. Only under two circumstances can the vaccination requirement be exempted: individuals are (1) ineligible for vaccination due to age; or (2) unfit for vaccination due to health reasons with relevant proof from a medical practitioner.
Instructions for Renting Camp
(1) According to the social distancing regulations under Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), at any time, each hostel can accommodate no more than 4 people, and each hostel with more than one bedroom can accommodate no more than 8 people. This applies to both Po Leung Kuk Jockey Club Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp and Po Leung Kuk Jockey Club Tai Tong Holiday Camp.
When the number of group applicants exceeds the maximum number of people in each hostel, the Camp will allocate additional hostels for the group. There is no additional charge for the additional hostels, and the group cannot specify the type and location of the additional hostels.
(2) All campers should make a booking prior to entry, wear masks, and follow all rules and regulations. Also, campers must scan the LHS venue QR code using the LHS mobile application before entering the premises. The following three categories of persons may fill in a specified form as an alternative to the use of the LHS mobile application:
- persons aged 65 or above and aged 15 or below;
- persons with disability; and
- other persons recognised by the Government or organisation(s) authorised by the Government.
The epidemic prevention measures will be adjusted in accordance with the latest social distancing measures under Cap 599F. This is subject to change without notice. The Camp reserves the right to make the final decision.
Please call the respective campsite for related arrangements.
Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp: 2792 4302
Tai Tong Holiday Camp: 2478 1332