Po Leung Kuk Ma Kam Ming Charitable Foundation
Appropriation for 2022-23 applications is about to be used up, please contact our staff at 2277-8108 / 2277-8232 before submitting application.
The Foundation provides financial assistance and relief for those:
- Who are poor and in urgent need to pay for their medical expenses or purchase rehabilitative aids.
- Who need to adjust their living conditions, such as installing handrails and Personal Emergency Link Service devices, undertaking urgent maintenance works, or acquiring essential furniture and electrical appliances.
- Living in temporary shelters. We can help their expenses on travelling, food, child care services, school fees and textbooks for their children, etc.
- Caught in sudden financial difficulty due to the death or hospitalisation of the primary income earner in their family, parents divorcing or separation. We can help with living expenses, school fees and textbooks for their children, etc.
- Caught in financial difficulty caused by natural disasters, man-made disasters, or adversities as considered appropriate by the Committee of the Foundation on a case-by-case basis.
Those who comply with all of the below conditions are eligible to apply:
Amount of grant
Documents required for application